Author Topic: Tracker is down for maintanance (Read 16789 times)

Offline Herbert West

Re: Tracker is down for maintanance
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2016, 05:09:48 am »
The active / inactive torrents sections on my user page are currently displaying incorrect info. Only about a tenth of my currently active torrents are shown as active.

I assume that this is a result of the difficulties with the tracker, and I'm only making a note of this because this seems odd.

I've checked that I am uploading on at least two of the torrents that are currently marked as inactive. I'd expect that a malfunctioning tracker might fail to register all activity for a while, but to correctly register some torrents and not others - and consistently the same ones when I restart my torrent client (Transmission 2.8.4 - not the newest version, but the newest one which works with my OS) - seems, as I said, odd.

Offline TheSddt

• Troll at BakaBT
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2016, 06:22:32 am »
The active / inactive torrents sections on my user page are currently displaying incorrect info. Only about a tenth of my currently active torrents are shown as active.

I assume that this is a result of the difficulties with the tracker, and I'm only making a note of this because this seems odd.

I've checked that I am uploading on at least two of the torrents that are currently marked as inactive. I'd expect that a malfunctioning tracker might fail to register all activity for a while, but to correctly register some torrents and not others - and consistently the same ones when I restart my torrent client (Transmission 2.8.4 - not the newest version, but the newest one which works with my OS) - seems, as I said, odd.

It's happening to me too, maybe just like how every torrent separately take time to update its stats, I believe this problem is somewhat like that, maybe if we sit patient, everything will be fine

It kinda sucks... seeding bonus torrents but not getting bonus points
and who knows whether all our seeding action will eventually get tracked or not
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 06:51:15 am by TheSddt »

Offline Herbert West

« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2016, 07:01:40 am »
It's happening to me too, maybe just like how every torrent separately take time to update its stats.

How many torrents do you have that aren't registering properly? Do you notice any patterns in which ones do and which ones don't? (I didn't.)

I upload continuously, and I've tried (mostly successfully) to set up my tormenting computers to recover after a power failure. Slow updating would only explain this problem if the last update for most torrents took place during one that I didn't notice - which is entirely possible, but not likely.

I've no doubt that this will be fixed in good time.

Offline TheSddt

• Troll at BakaBT
« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2016, 07:05:37 am »
All the torrents shown on my tracker profile are supposed to show active

Offline Mysterion

« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2016, 07:36:54 am »
Anyone else getting "Failure: passkey not found" all of today?
I am strong! Stronger than you guys. Very strong. Therefore, I can defeat those Titans! Even on my own.
You are not only weak, but you are spineless cowards. I am disappointed in you.
Just stay here... Stay here and watch.
Mikasa Ackerman

Offline ShaunV1

« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2016, 07:38:36 am »
I have, probably has to do with the Tracker Maintenance, for me it's affecting all trackers.

Offline TheSddt

• Troll at BakaBT
« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2016, 07:41:04 am »

http://forums.bakabt.tomind.biz/index.php?topic=45752.0
Edit: ^ It's your thread LOL :P

Anyways BBT is showing 0 anonymous seeders so maybe public torrents are not gonna work for a while
Just hang in there :)

Offline hughsurname

• I fkd ur granny hie hie hie
    • MAL
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2016, 07:56:42 am »
oh my.. all my torrents are inactive while I'm uploading ~1.1MB/s. Though really, I feel more for the people with data caps who wasted what little bandwidth they had for nothing. My own ratio isnt gonna be an issue any time soon.

I cant help but wonder if this is the same person or group who attacked Nyaa/Commie and friends recently. Probably is

EDIT: Weird, they still show as A[ctive] in the banner's username dropdown menu

Offline Mysterion

« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2016, 07:56:47 am »
Ah Kk thanks I might just download with my passkey for the Freeleech ones
I am strong! Stronger than you guys. Very strong. Therefore, I can defeat those Titans! Even on my own.
You are not only weak, but you are spineless cowards. I am disappointed in you.
Just stay here... Stay here and watch.
Mikasa Ackerman

Offline TheSddt

• Troll at BakaBT
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2016, 09:12:36 am »
hexchat it is
sankyu :)

Anyone know the link to XP SP3 x32 compatible ver. I just got my net uncapped so would want to dl immediately
I hear 2.94 was compatible with XP SP3 x32 ... can anybody link me to it or UL in a torrent
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 09:29:41 am by TheSddt »

Offline FoRCe

• Cookie?
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2016, 10:40:19 am »

Was that a public passkey? If so can you post which one you where using?

Offline FoRCe

• Cookie?
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2016, 10:59:26 am »
Topic locked, report bugs in the new thread.